THESE COULD BE THE FASTEST, MOST RESPONSIVE OFF-ROAD DROP BAR HOOPS YOU'LL EVER OWN!
To reserve, simply click on the Pre-Order button then to use the code on next page.
Note: A 10% Deposit is required to reserve wheels and outstanding payment will be collected when wheels have arrived with us. Deposit is refundable.
Wheels for Purpose
The Scribe Carbon Gravel Wide++ was designed for challenging, mixed road conditions. Whether you're a complete off-road gravel rider, or simply like to hop-on/hop-off road/trail, you will have confidence these wheels will deliver.
Hitting the scales at 1,242g, the Gravel Carbons are robust and pound-for-pound, feature amongst the best Gravel wheels out there. The Wide 25mm internal profile gives you the option to fit wide tyres for increased stability when cornering (on-road and off-road), and increased speed due to improved rolling resistance - especially when ran as tubeless. With Centre lock disc as standard, you can ride with confidence knowing the stopping power is there when it's needed.
Tech Spec (summary)
|Material||Full, Unidirectional Carbon|
|Type||Clincher - Tubeless Ready|
|Rim Width (external)||30mm|
|Rim Width (internal)||25mm (hookless design)|
|Spoke Pattern/Hole Count||Front 1:1/28H, Rear 1:1/28H|
- Disc specific design.
- High filament (12K/18K) Japanese Toray T700/T800 carbon fibre. Unidirectional for strength with additional reinforcement at spoke holes
- Scribe Carbon T:Tech used to strengthen rim walls, and rim bed - offering incredible long-term strength, even under high pressure
- Optimised TG (Glass Transition) resin used to produce a super lightweight, responsive, low void carbon for increased performance
- Wide 25mm internal (31mm outer)
- 28 hole Front | 28 hole Rear
- Tubeless ready design gives you the option to have increased puncture resistance, faster-rolling wheels and improved weight (works with standard tube also)
- 4-D precision drilled spoke holes - directs spokes exactly to hub anchor point
- Ramped rim bed for easy tyre fitment
- Bead lock, hookless design
- Unique Ratchet Drive system Exclusive to Scribe
- Single Ratchet disc, and leaf spring offers incredible durability as there's only one moving part
- Heat treated stainless steel drive ring
- Centre-lock disc standard (6-bolt adapter available)
- Fully CNC'd rounded design with 4-D precision drilled spoke holes
- Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10/11 speed Anti-bite freehub body fitted - Campagnolo and XDR also available.
- Available in all major standards - Front: QR, Bolt thru (12mm and 15mm); Rear: QR, Bolt thru (142x12
Bearings are an essential component of wheels and it's important your bearings perform as you want them to. This wheelset comes with sealed, low friction Endurance bearings that are designed to stand the test of time. Ride as much as you want, with confidence your bearings will keep spinning smoothly
- High quality Taiwanese TPI stainless steel bearings (doesn't rust or corrode)
- Sealed cartridge units with 1x contact seal (outer facing seal interfaces with ball bearings to resist water penetration), and 1x non-contact seal (no interface between ball bearings increases rolling speed)
- Precision engineered to produce incredibly high roundness, with low friction surface
- Aqua grease: repels water and allows your bearing(s) to spin smoothly long term
Spokes and Nipples
- The Scribe Gravel Wide+ use the Sapim CX-Ray as it's considered to be the most aerodynamic spoke on the market. At 4.25g each, and almost as light as Titanium, we can build you a super-lightweight wheel set that allows you to get up to speed fast
- The unique drawing, and specifically pressed process produces fast, bladed Aero spoke (2.0mm - 0.9/2.2mm - 2.0mm)
- By using fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel, CX-Ray spokes have exceptionally high durability properties and will stand the test of time
- J-bend so you can use any brand as a replacement
- 28 hole front/28 hole rear
- For nipples, we use Alloy Sapim double square head
- Front: disc side 2x, drive side 2x
- Rear: disc side 2x, drive side 2x
Additional items in the box
- Tubeless valves
- Spare spokes
- Spare nipples
- 6-bolt adapter (converts centrelock to 6-bolt)
- Lockring for 15mm axles
- Slim-fit lockring for tight clearing forks
- 10-speed spacer
Weight limit: The upper combined weight limit (bike weight + rider weight + luggage) for these wheels is 115kg. If a rider is in excess of 95kg, we recommend regular wheel checks from an experienced bike mechanic.